Nicole Woolsey Biggart
Professor of Management / Chevron Chair in Energy Efficiency / Director, UC Davis Energy Efficiency Center Dean, 2003–09 / Jerome J. and Elsie Suran Chair in Technology Management, 2002–10
We combine an intimate learning experience like that of a small liberal arts college with the opportunities of a premier public research university known for harnessing the power of interdisciplinary collaboration.
- Strategic Innovations in Energy Efficiency
- Ph.D., University of California, Berkeley
- M.A., University of California, Davis
- B.A., Simmons College | Boston, Mass.
Organizational theory, management of innovation, economic and organizational sociology, firm networks, industrial change, social bases of technology adoption
- One of the School’s founding faculty members, and an alumna of UC Davis
- Influential in shaping the School’s community, values and learning environment through her teaching and leadership—including six years as the immediate past dean