Nitya Tamizhmani MBA 13
The School benefits from its ties to the San Francisco Bay Area—including deep relationships with many successful high-tech companies. My internship at StubHub is an incredible opportunity to apply my experience as a business intelligence analyst and hone the strong management skills I’m building at UC Davis.
Business Intelligence Analyst, StubHub, San Francisco, Calif. (An eBay company—and sponsor of San Francisco Giants baseball)
Student Leadership and Experience
- Co-President, Women in Leadership
- Contest Manager, 2012 Big Bang! Business Plan Competition
Senior Associate / On-site Lead, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Charlotte, N.C.
B.C.S., Jaya Engineering College, University of Madras, Chennai, India
- Career goal: entrepreneur in education.
- Helped organize blood bank in Virtusa, India.
- Won Best Initiative Award at TCS for the year’s best customer value add.
- Passionate about: bharatanatyam (traditional Indian dance form), rangoli making (traditional Indian floor art), educational and growth opportunities for women, entrepreneurship.
- Languages spoken: Hindi, Tamil, Telugu.