Operations Project Consultant Bank of America
Rancho Cordova, Calif.
One of the greatest benefits of the UC Davis MBA program is the opportunity to interact with students from diverse professional backgrounds—engineers, IT specialists, even veterinarians—who bring their own methods of problem solving to the table. The program also gives me access to internationally renowned faculty members who have real-world, practical field knowledge. I see the UC Davis MBA as a means to springboard my career.
B.S., Computer Science California State University, Sacramento
- Integrates successful new business practices from other industries into “processes I can improve upon at Bank of America”
- Receiving executive level mentorship as he navigates career at Bank of America
- Values MBA program’s collaborative environment
- Undergraduate athlete: honed strength, finesse and teamwork skills as member of U.S. Inter-collegiate Athletic Association’s National Championship lacrosse team
- Continues to participate in competitive sports; actively training in jujitsu
- Always has a vacation planned: has traveled to Costa Rica, Mexico, Virgin Islands, Hawaii, Europe