Calvin Woo MBA 2012
Bay Area MBA Alumnus
Since starting the Bay Area MBA program, I’m performing better as a manager. I’ve definitely learned the value of teamwork. I’m more aware of the ripple effect my management decisions have on my colleagues, and I make faster, more well-informed decisions.
- Member, Finance Association
- Member, Bay Area Marketing Association
B.A., Economics and Mathematics, University of Washington
- Draws on innovation and collaboration to navigate global financial crisis—and earn two promotions to senior associate at BNY Mellon.
- MBA advantage: “The banking industry is all about trust and integrity, and those are two things that UC Davis emphasizes.”
- Fluent in Mandarin Chinese, Japanese.
- Consulting part-time for Green Creative, a growing start-up LED lightbulb manufacturer.
- Member of Bay Area Working Professional Big Bang! team focused on founding a winery in India, delivering California-quality wine at affordable prices to a largely untapped market.