Development Manager, Macys.com - San Francisco, Calif.
Aug 23, 2012
B.S., Systems and Computer Science, Howard University, Washington, D.C.
- 16 years of experience as a software engineer
- Has led teams to produce mission-critical solutions for diverse clients, including Silicon Valley start-ups, a large insurance carrier, the Northern California U.S. Bankruptcy Court
- Career goal: successful founder of a software start-up
- Key asset: enjoys finding creative solutions to tough challenges
- Leads several fundraising events to support a scholarship for Bay Area African American youth
- Post-graduation short list: learn to sail, resume traveling
The UC Davis MBA delivers the in-depth understanding of business I need to launch the next stage of my career: creating a viable VC-backed business.