Graciela Casebeer MBA 12
Sacramento MBA Alumna
The UC Davis MBA curriculum is bringing my business knowledge to the next level. Every class helps me see my workday in a new light. I have a clearer picture of strategic decisions being made by senior management, and I’m sharpening my analytical skills and applying techniques to better understand our customers’ needs and expectations.
B.S., Electronics Engineering, Instituto Tecnológico y de Estudios Superiores de Occidente (ITESO), Universidad Jesuita de Guadalajara, Mexico
- Born in Mexico; moved to California in 1996.
- Joined Hewlett-Packard Guadalajara after earning undergraduate degree; member of global team that analyzed computer-manufacturing process and how best to adapt it to Mexico’s needs.
- Values MBA program’s emphasis on teamwork, creative thinking, high expectations.
- Enjoys traveling and doing business with people from different countries and cultures, including France, England, Brazil, Mexico, Taiwan and Singapore.
- Loves running, books, music, movies, and keeping in touch with family and friends in Mexico and Spain.