Hilary Hoeber MBA 04
Senior Design Researcher, Uber
San Francisco, Calif.
My UC Davis MBA experience was a life-shaping moment in a well-timed career pivot. The combination of excellent professors and an experienced, diverse student body was invaluable. The School’s focus on developing a holistic approach to fostering individual professional growth while deepening business acumen is unique.
Business Strategist, Scient, San Francisco, Calif., and London, U.K.
B.A., International Relations, Wesleyan University, Middletown, Conn.
- Diverse IDEO clients include Gannett, Clark Realty Capital, Disney, Kraft, Nike, the Sunlight Foundation, Singapore Ministry of Manpower, U.S. Social Security Administration.
- Specializes in applying design thinking in projects that overcome systemic challenges to meet constituent needs—and effect sustainable change in the world.
- Has traveled, worked and studied in more than 40 countries; speaks Spanish, French, Italian.
- Hosts UC Davis MBA students for Shadow Day and informational interviews at IDEO.
- Advisory Team, National Parks Conservation Association—Center for Park Management.
- Advisory Council, California Civic Innovation Project—New America Foundation.