Jules Hodder MBA 08
Bay Area MBA Alumna
- Founder and President, Bay Area MBA Finance Association
- Member, Dean’s Student Advisory Council
- Winner, Big Bang! Business Plan Competition
My UC Davis MBA has been an invaluable resource and experience that’s opened up new and exciting career opportunities. AT&T saw the investment that I had made in myself and in my career and just recently promoted me. I manage a team of 120 employees and oversee seven of AT&T’s largest company-owned retail stores in the country.
B.A., Political Science, University of Arizona
- Joined AT&T’s flagship talent management rotational program upon earning UC Davis MBA.
- Responsible for AT&T’s No. 1 market in Northern California; oversees business operations that complete hundreds of thousands of transactions each year and generate $160 million in annual revenue.
- Key quote: “As an MBA student, I took advantage of every opportunity to develop myself. Now, I use the skills and the strategies that I learned every day.”
- Giving back: Serves on Graduate School of Management Alumni Association’s board of directors.