Michelle Cochran MBA 12
Bay Area MBA Alumna
B.A., Sociology, University of California, Berkeley
The UC Davis MBA provided me with unequaled knowledge and experience. The small class sizes and case-study based approach encourage personal accountability and promote teamwork—both critical to my career in management.
- Applied lessons learned in MBA program to develop and implement new projects at Chevron.
- Program’s small class sizes and case-study-based approach “encourage personal accountability and promote teamwork—critical to my career in management.”
- Has travelled widely, including Barbados, Brazil, France, Philippines and more; favorite cities: Prague and Cape Town.
- Flew to Omaha, Neb., to meet billionaire philanthropist Warren Buffett with UC Davis classmates—”a fantastic experience.”
- Loves visiting family—especially three nephews and two nieces.