Michelle Cochran MBA 2012
Bay Area MBA Alumna
The UC Davis MBA curriculum is providing me with knowledge and experience that is unequaled. It has been enhanced by working closely with top professors who present challenging material, and collaborating with talented fellow students on a variety of practical projects.
B.A., Sociology, University of California, Berkeley
- Applying lessons learned in MBA program to develop and implement new projects as a strategic advisor in human resources.
- Program’s small class sizes and case-study-based approach “encourage personal accountability and promote teamwork—critical to my career in management.”
- Has travelled widely, including Barbados, Brazil, France, Philippines and more; favorite cities: Prague and Cape Town.
- Flew to Omaha, Neb., to meet billionaire philanthropist Warren Buffett with UC Davis classmates— “a fantastic experience.”
- Loves visiting family—especially three nephews and two nieces.