Richard Johnson MBA 12
Bay Area MBA Alumnus
I recently accepted a promotion to risk management consultant within Wells Fargo. It’s the latest positive step I’ve taken since starting my UC Davis MBA. Studying at UC Davis has given me a new set of tools to succeed in the workplace, and a new outlook on business as a whole.
B.A., Economics, University of California, San Diego
- Goal upon starting MBA program: become a risk management consultant with Wells Fargo in three to four years. Goal achieved: within one year.
- Former Marine; entered MBA program already comfortable developing skills on a team.
- Believes UC Davis MBA experience “will continue to take my career to new levels.”
- Bike commuting helps him be “a little kinder to the environment and fit in an easy workout so that I have more time with the family.”
- Visited diverse countries while in the Marine Corps; favorite family vacation spot: Hawaii.