Tim Freeman MBA 96
MBA Program Alumnus
The Graduate School of Management gave me the analytical tools and framework to tackle complex business and risk issues. The School’s professors offer a powerful combination of industry experience and cutting-edge research that has a direct impact on business practices. During my first summer training program at Merrill Lynch along with 200 fellow associate hires, I immediately knew how well the UC Davis MBA program had prepared me to compete with graduates from the world’s other top business schools.
- Head of U.S. Equity Derivative Sales Capstone Global Markets
World Trade Center | New York, N.Y.
- Managing Director, Equity Derivative Sales
Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. | New York, N.Y.
B.S., Public Administration, The Pennsylvania State University
- Award-winning athlete: Offensive tackle for the NCAA National Champion Penn State Nittany Lions football team in 1986.
- Wall Street veteran: After 13-year career with Merrill Lynch in New York, he joined Capstone Global Markets, a boutique broker dealer, in 2009.
- Financial markets expert: Frequent go-to commentator on CNBC’s “Squawk Box” and “Closing Bell” programs.