Student Leadership and Experience
- UC Davis MBA Ambassador
- Marketing club member
B.S. Genetics, UC Davis
Previous Work Experience
- Marketing associate, Affymetrix
- Research associate, Medimmune(AstraZenica)
The degree is not necessarily what will be useful however the education I receive is what will really shine. The skills I learn in an MBA program are too varied and abundant to list all by name. Very generally, it will define the type of leader I will become. It will instill in the me the skills necessary to excel at my profession. It will allow me to pursue the career I had alway wanted and not for the one I happened upon. It is the catalyst to next chapter of my life.
- I enjoy taking silly pictures in beautiful locations.
- I like to play home run derby on little league size fields.
- This summer I was bluff charged by a large unseen animal in Yosemite.
- When I forget to turn on music while showering I will undoubtedly sing Boyz II Men “On bended knee”
Position: Marketing Intern
Healthcare marketing consultant