2016 sTUDENT vISA Information
Student Visa 2016
International students must submit an I-20/DS-2019 Request Form, which will be available to download as of March 15, 2016. This information will be linked to your VIP page after you have accepted your offer of enrollment and paid your admission deposit (this is your Statement of Intent to Register, or SIR).
Step-By-Step Instructions for Obtaining Student Visa:
International students must request an I-20 or DS-2019 form in order to apply for a student visa. Please follow the directions below to successfully submit your online request:
How to submit a request for your I-20 or DS-2019 form:
- Go to iGlobal
- Log on using your UC Davis login ID and passphrase. If you do not have a UC Davis login and passphrase please create your UC Davis computing account.
- Click on “LOGIN” under full client Services for Students & Scholar
- If you are having problems using this form, please refresh the iGlobal page (the page before you encountered the error page) or try it in a new browser.
- If problems persist, please email SISS Data Team at JLBARNHILL@ucdavis.edu.
- Next, click on Document Request on the left.
- Next, from the drop-down menu, click on Graduate School of Management Document Request and follow instructions.
Your program manager will check forms for completeness, then submit to SISS for processing. It will take SISS approximately 14 business days to create your I-20/DS-2019 from the day that they receive your complete application and paperwork. It can take several weeks to obtain a visa after UC Davis issues your I-20/DS-2019.
If you have additional questions, please contact your program manager.
International Student Immigration Mandatory Check-in and SISS Overview
August 22, 2016
This check-in and SISS overview is for all MBA and MPAc international students. The session will cover issues you may encounter as part of your UC Davis GSM experience. Review to see what will be covered and what to bring.
Full-Time MBA and Master of Professional Accountancy (MPAc) Orientation
August 22, 2016
Orientation sessions will prepare you academically, professionally and socially to excel in the UC Davis MBA and MPAc programs and beyond. We’ve created a comprehensive orientation that includes active learning sessions, critical thinking exercises and networking opportunities to set the stage for your future success at UC Davis.
For more information and insights regarding your move to Davis, please visit our FAQ’s page