Required Core Courses
Use the Table of Contents to Find Your Required Course Information
Find the Required Courses for your Year Via the Table of Contents Above:
To better meet the evolving management education needs of our students, the UC Davis GSM faculty modified our MBA degree requirements for graduation. All students enrolling in fall 2011 must complete the IMPACT core option.
Required Courses if admitted Fall 2011 or later (IMPACT)
Students who enroll fall 2011 or later must complete the IMPACT course. This course integrates what students learn in the functional core courses and in broader management themes including globalization, business ethics and sustainability.
- Career and Leadership Development Requirements (required for Part-time students who plan to use Career Development and all Daytime students)
- 200A Financial Accounting
- 201A The Individual and Group Dynamics
- 201B Organizational Strategy and Structure
- 202A Markets and the Firm
- 203A Data Analysis for Managers
- 204 Marketing Management
- 205 Financial Theory and Policy
- 252 Managing for Operational Excellence
- 268 Articulation and Critical Thinking
- 440 Management Project
If you have any questions about this change, please contact Academic and Student Services at 530-752-3593 or email the Graduate School of Management Registrar.