Required Core Courses
Find the Required Courses for your Year Via the Course Advisor Tab in RaPS (you need to Login to your Student Record):
To better meet the evolving management education needs of our students, the UC Davis GSM faculty modified our MBA degree requirements for graduation. For Full-time students enrolled in Fall 2011 and after and Part-time students enrolled in Fall 2014 and after, the IMPACT is a required core course.
Required Courses if admitted Fall 2011 or later (IMPACT)
For Full-time students enrolled in Fall 2011 and after and Part-time students enrolled in Fall 2014 and after, the IMPACT is a required core course. This course integrates what students learn in the functional core courses and in broader management themes including globalization, business ethics and sustainability.
- Career and Leadership Development Requirements (required for Part-time students who plan to use Career Development and all Full-time students)
- 200A Financial Accounting
- 201A The Individual and Group Dynamics
- 201B Organizational Strategy and Structure
- 202A Markets and the Firm
- 203A Data Analysis for Managers
- 204 Marketing Management
- 205 Financial Theory and Policy
- 252 Managing for Operational Excellence
- 268 Articulation and Critical Thinking
- 440 Management Project
If you have any questions about this change, please contact Academic and Student Services at 530-752-3593 or email the Graduate School of Management Registrar.