Tips for Case Interviewing
Case Interviews: A Complete Guide
Five qualities of great case interview responses:
- Structured response that demonstrates that you can think clearly and make sense of an ambiguous situation.
- Broad perspective (Big Picture Thinking) – Mention all possible areas of exploration and do not focus on narrow areas that you think are right.
- Concise and linear thinking.
- Business judgment and ability to identify and prioritize high-impact areas of the case to investigate first.
- Unusual and creative insights and showing you can come up with ideas without having the interviewer push you toward them.