Alumni Directory (password-protected) – Get in touch with fellow alumni and help them find you by updating your contact information.
UC Davis GSM LinkedIn Group – this free social networking option exclusively available to the Graduate School of Management community allows you to easily search fellow LinkedIn alumni and gives you access to their networks if they make them visible. LinkedIn is an excellent tool for business development, reconnecting, job hunting and more.
Career Development Center
Career Development Center – The Career Development Center’s resources include career development resource materials and career advising (by appointment only).
Job Search Sites
- Indeed – Millions of jobs compiled from thousands of company web sites, job boards and newspapers.
- LinkedIn – Use their job search function & set Job Search Alerts by geography, industry and function. See your connections to a job opening and network your way into the interview.
- LinkUp – Links you directly to the company website.
- MBA Highway – A comprehensive niche job board and career resource website exclusively catering to the MBA-level job market.
- MBA Careers – Provides MBA resumes, an MBA job bank, MBA news, interviews and more.
- SimplyHired – Set up job alerts according to your preferences.
- ZipRecruiter - Upload a resume and apply to jobs with 1-click on desktop and 1-tap on mobile.
Salary Search Tools
- Indeed Salary Search
- Quintessential Careers: A collection of various salary negotiation resources.
- Salary.com: Comprehensive website for salary information. Research salaries in a variety of industries and geographic areas.
Company Information and Research Tools
- Lexis-Nexis: Must be on the UC Davis server to access.
- Vault: Company rankings and reviews, job postings, and career advice.
- Glassdoor: Company reviews, salaries, a job board and blogs that give advice to new and experienced job seekers alike.