Megan Fall, Entering Class of 2013
Professional Leadership Experience
- GP Support Lead at Armanino LLP, a financial services and software consulting company. I supervise four support consultants and provide support for over 500 customers.
- 6 years as an ERP Software Consultant
Student Leadership and Experience
- UC Davis MBA Bay Area Ambassador
- President of the Dean’s Student Advisory Council
- Events Director for the Bay Area Women in Leadership club
B.A. Psychology and Social Behavior with a minor in Business Management, UC Irvine
What do you value most about your experience in the UC Davis MBA program?
“I have found that the people involved in this program are incredible. Everyone is friendly, helpful, willing to put in the effort to get the most out of the MBA experience. The students, the faculty, and the administrators are all accessible and responsive. You almost feel like they are your colleagues rather than your teachers and that makes it a fantastic learning environment.”
- Got married in June, 2015!
- I love hiking around Lake Tahoe with husband and Portuguese Water Dog Rico
- Favorite food is Jambalaya