Robert Yetman Awards
- Appointed to the California Ethics Curriculum Committee by UC President Yudof, which is responsible for determining the State of California Certified Public Accountant ethics educational standards.
- Professor of the Year Award, UC Davis Graduate School of Management, 2005-07, 2009-10, 2016-17.
- Faculty Fellow, American Accounting Association Doctoral Consortium, 2009-10.
- Fellow, American Tax Association Doctoral Consortium, 2005.
- Outstanding Tax Dissertation Award, American Taxation Association/PricewaterhouseCoopers, 2001.
- Research Fellow, University of Iowa McGladrey Institute, 2001.
- Dissertation Fellowship, Arthur Andersen, 2000.
- CalCPA’s Outstanding Accounting Educator Award 2012