Present Your Best Self to the UC Davis MBA Admissions Committee
Ready to start your business school application? Looking for advice on who to ask for a letter or recommendation? Hesitating to have that big conversation with your supervisor? See the slideshow below to gain insider knowledge and tools for presenting your best self to our MBA admissions Committee.
UC DAVIS HOLISTIC APPROACH
Taking a holistic approach, we select applicants who have demonstrated leadership, intellectual capacity, global perspective, academic background and professional experience that have prepared them to meet the rigors of our MBA program—and are best positioned to have an impactful and rewarding career.
We consider experience, academic record, GMAT or GRE performance, personal essays, recommendations and an interview.
UC Davis MBA students come from diverse professional, academic and personal backgrounds.
Full-time work experience is valuable, but is not required for admission. Both entry-level and mid-career applicants are welcome. No particular area of undergraduate study is required. Although there are no prerequisites, we suggest coursework in accounting, calculus, economics and statistics. Learn more about our 2016 Full-Time MBA Class Profile.
ADMISSIONS MADE EASY
- Start your MBA Application.
- Submit your materials by the Round Deadline.
- Complete an admissions video (Full-Time MBA program, by invitation only).
- On-campus interview (by invitation only).
- Receive a decision.
YOUR ADMISSIONS CHECKLIST
- Two Professional Recommendations
- Essays (1 professional, 1 fun)
- Transcripts (unofficial are okay for review)
- GMAT/GRE score
- TOEFL or IELTS (for non-native speakers)
- $125 application fee
- Completed Online Application