Bringing Your Whole Self to Work
2310 Gallagher Hall
The UC Davis Graduate School of Management GSM Pride Network, Women in Leadership & GSM Health Council, in association with Blue Shield of California, invites you to “Bringing Your Whole Self to Work,” a panel discussion on diversity in the workplace with four leaders from Blue Shield. In addition, recruiters will be present to speak with students about opportunities at Blue Shield of California including undergraduate and graduate summer internships, and the Shield Emerging Leaders program for master’s level graduates.
Elizabeth Moon, GSM Chief Diversity Officer as Moderator.
Light refreshments will be served. Seating is limited and we ask that you register so an accurate headcount can be determined.
(Please note this event is restricted to UC Davis students and alumni.)
Blue Shield Panelists:
- Chad Parker: Sr. Manager, HR Connect (former leader of Shield Pride, our LGBTQ+ Employee Resource Group)
- Mari Corbin: Sr. Manager, Program and Project Management IT PD Mandates & Corp Services (UC Davis Graduate and current leader of Unidos!, our Hispanic and Latinx Employee Resource Group)
- Eddy Moreno: Director, Outreach and Events Management – Medi-Cal (Non-Sales) for Blue Shield Promise Health Plan (former leader of our Unidos! Employee Resource Group
- Sonya Wade: Sr. Manager of Talent Pipeline Programs (acted as interim Manager of Diversity & Inclusion in 2018-2019)
- Cherie Branch: Manager, Operations, Pharmacy Contracting & Drug Pricing (current leader of our Black Employee Network Employee Resource Group)