A Rich Network, Immediately Applicable Skills—and a Promotion
Sacramento MBA student Yulia Yevsukova, a VP at River City Bank, shares her impressions.
Yulia’s story demonstrates how immediately your MBA can begin changing your trajectory. Since entering the program in 2012, Yulia has seen a huge career jump from credit analyst to assistant vice president, relationship manager at River City Bank. She also enjoys the benefits of her UC Davis MBA network.
Yulia’s Early Impression of the Program
The UC Davis MBA program has helped me in form of a rich network. I have already used the new knowledge from classes in several projects at my job. The program will also help me be a better manager and strategic planner when it comes to business management.
Update: On Her Promotion to Assistant Vice President, Relationship Manager at River City Bank
My managers recognized my dedication to growing my career—and this opened opportunities for advancement. I was promoted into an assistant vice president, relationship manager role halfway through my MBA program.
Student Leadership and Experience
- UC Davis Sacramento MBA Ambassador
- UC Davis MBA Toastmaster club member
BS, Managerial Economics, UC Davis
- Tennis player with national rating of 3.5 on the United States Tennis Association; competes in various tournaments and leagues
- Enjoys skiing, ice skating, rafting, hiking, road trips, travel
- Native Russian speaker
- Plays some guitar and piano
- Went tandem skydiving—and plans on doing it again!