Analysis of Financial Information
Presented by: Hollis Skaife, Ph.D., Professor of Accounting and Information Systems
UC Davis Graduate School of Management
In business today, every successful manager and leader needs to be able to speak and understand the language of finance. With more integrated strategic operations and more dynamic organizations, these skills that were once reserved for accountants and finance professionals are fast becoming needed by everyone for career success.
Current Dates and Locations for this program
- 2018 Dates Coming Soon!
ABOUT Analysis of Financial Information
In this program, you will learn to understand the sources and decision usefulness of your company’s financial information. Using cases based on current news events, you will learn how to analyze financial statements and other corporate disclosures to communicate important insights into your company’s operating, investing, and financing decisions. The program will also highlight various elements of the infrastructure of financial reporting that lead to high quality financial information.
Who Should Attend?
Designed for managers or executives without a strong background in accounting or experience analyzing financial statements, but who realize the importance of such skills in today’s global marketplace.
Learning Objectives & Program Benefits
This program has been designed to improve your financial and business acumen with the ultimate goal of understanding how routine, as well as innovative, decisions affect your companies’ performance as measured by accounting metrics. You will:
- Learn the language of finance
- Gain insights and tools to help you decode how financial decisions impact the overall business strategy
- Discuss how your increased knowledge of finance can lead to improving the overall strategic performance of your institution
- Continental Breakfast: 8:00-9:00am
- Morning Session: 9:00am-12:00pm
- Working / Networking Lunch: 12:00-1:30pm
- Afternoon Session: 1:30-4:30pm
The registration fee for this one-day program is $1,500.
- Fee includes all program materials, education fees, continental breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Special pricing available to UC Davis alumni.
- Group pricing rates are available if registering two or more people from the same company at the same time.
Additional Programs in this area
Maximize your learning experience by signing up for both Analysis of Financial Information and Advanced Analysis of Financial Information at the same time. The programs have been designed to build perfectly off of one-another and are offered two weeks apart to allow for maximum impact with minimal disruption to your schedule.
Learn More: Advanced Analysis of Financial Information
+ for $2,700. That is a 10% savings off of the individual program registration fees.