Winter Quarter - Intersections of Power, Language and Visibility
- January 18, 2021 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- January 25, 2021 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- February 01, 2021 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- February 08, 2021 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- February 15, 2021 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- February 22, 2021 5:00pm - 6:00pm
- March 01, 2021 5:00pm - 6:00pm
Every Monday, from 5:00 – 6:00 pm, during the Winter Quarter our GSM Community group will be coming together in a non-partisan effort to raise learning and understanding of inclusion and equity.
A group of us have been meeting through the summer and in alignment with the UC Davis Principles of Community, have strove to create opportunities for every member of our community to have access, a welcoming place, and a heard voice in issues that are relevant in today’s world and business.
How to become involved:
- Check out our Action for Diversity page for more information and access to resources
- Join our 21-Week Challenge
- Engage through our Community Book | Caste: The Origins of Our Discontents by Isabel Wilkerson
For access to the meeting Zoom link and any questions, please email, Elizabeth Moon, Chief Diversity Officer.