Capital Connections Networking
Increase Your Social Capital
Capital Connections offers Graduate School of Management MBA and MPAc students and alumni from the Davis, Sacramento and Bay Area campuses a rare opportunity to share ideas and experiences—while building a strong community.
5:00 p.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Networking & Welcome
5:30 p.m.- 5:55 p.m.
Roundtable discussion 1
6:00 p.m.- 6:25 p.m.
Roundtable discussion 2
6:30 p.m. – 6:45 p.m.
6:45 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Associate Dean and Professor Kimberly D. Elsbach, Stephen G. Newberry Endowed Chair in Leadership
- Ray Austin MBA 00, Senior Manager, Solutions Marketing, NetApp, Inc.
- Brian Hoblit MBA 07, Relationship Manager, River City Bank
- Michael Hurlston MBA 90, Director, WLAN, Broadcom Corporation
- Joncarlo Mark MBA 00, Founder & Managing Member, Upwelling Capital Group LLC
- Ken McGuire MBA 04, President & CEO, Innovations Health Systems
- Jennifer Pockell-Dimas MBA 00, Vice President, Integrated Marketing & Business Operations, Demandbase
- Dave Roughton MBA 92, President & COO, SAFE Credit Union
- Bill Vasquez MBA 00, VP of Operations, Americas, Sims Recycling Solutions
- Justin Walker MBA 05, Program Manager, Supplemental Income Plans (DC Plan Administration), CalPERS
In a series of roundtable discussions, alumni working in diverse sectors and industries will share their career paths and how they successfully leveraged their graduate business degree. Networking follows.
A raffle will raise funds for Challenge for Charity and its efforts on behalf of Habitat for Humanity and the Special Olympics of Northern California.
Tickets include two drink tickets and hor d’oeuvres.
Capital Connections is sponsored by the Graduate School of Management, the Sacramento MBA program’s Dean’s Student Advisory Council and the UC Davis chapter of MBA Challenge for Charity.
Directions and Parking
Hyatt Regency Sacramento| Capital View Ball Room
1209 L Street