- June 18, 2021 10:00am - 11:00am
- June 18, 2021 2:00pm - 3:00pm
You're invited to explore Gallagher Hall, home to our Full-Time MBA. This small-group, in-person event will give you the opportunity to explore your future as a Full-Time MBA student. Join us for a tour of the building, learn about the Full-Time MBA, and have your questions answered.
As our continuous Campus Ready efforts to limit the spread of COVID-19, please review and adhere to our Campus Ready Davis Campus-COVID Safety procedures before your in-person advising session.
All attendees (max 5) must be fully vaccinated or provide a negative COVID test 72 hours prior to the start of the event.
Attendees will qualify to have their application fee waived. Several times to choose from. We look forward to meeting you!
Full-Time MBA Overview & In-Person Campus Tour
10-11:00 a.m. | 2-3:00 p.m.
Why a UC Davis MBA?
There are countless benefits to earning an MBA. From moving up the career ladder, to gaining the skills you need to switch fields or start your own business, an MBA opens many new professional doors to you.
Our programs are offered at the UC Davis campus, the San Francisco Bay Area—the world’s foremost hub of innovation, in Sacramento—California’s thriving state capital, and the University of California's first online MBA.
- Personal attention from the No. 2 ranked faculty in the world.
- Industry Immersions that tap UC Davis corporate network and trailblazing research strengths.
- Collaborative Leadership Program that will prepare you to lead teams in today’s complex global business world.