Leadership Summit II 2017
The goal of our bi-annual meeting is to bring together students leaders from the MBA and MPAc programs to share experiences, wisdom and to develop creative ways of making our programs more valuable. We also seek ways to connect students from the Sacramento , Davis and San Ramon campuses.
The first three sessions will be for ASM and DSAC leaders.
We invite all club leaders to join us Session 4 from 2 -3:00 p.m. Session 4, New Leader Orientation, will be lead by the GSM’s Jackie Romo. She will help leaders learn about go-to resources provided by the GSM, including contact information for club questions and activities and best practices for getting your club info out to the students.
Leadership Summit Agenda – Spring 2017
- DSAC/ASM Session 1 - 11:30 a.m. -12:30 p.m.: Strategic planning and “desired states” for DSAC/ASM campuses combined
- Lunch: 12:30 – 1:00 p.m.
- DSAC/ASM Session 2 - 1:00-1:30: Best Practices Communication Channels - Messaging & Educating students about communication channels, improving club/event attendance and outreach methods
- Break : 1:30 – 1:35 p.m.
- DSAC/ASM Session 3 - 1:35-2:10 p.m.: Cross-campus social events and happy hour planning
- Break: 2:10 – 2:15 p.m.
- ALL LEADERS Session 4 - 2:15-3:00 p.m.: GSM New Leader Orientation: Resources (Club leaders may attend this if they’d like)
- Club Leaders interested in hearing Session 3 about cross-campus social events are welcome to join us. If so, please arrive at 1:30 p.m.
- There is an LFP session at the San Ramon campus directly after this summit, 3 – 7:00 p.m.