- October 21, 2021 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- October 21, 2021 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- October 21, 2021 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- November 03, 2021 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- November 03, 2021 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- November 17, 2021 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- November 17, 2021 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- December 01, 2021 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- December 01, 2021 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- December 15, 2021 12:00pm - 1:00pm
- December 15, 2021 2:00pm - 3:00pm
- December 15, 2021 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Are you looking to advance your career? Join Associate Director of Admissions Brian Risi at our San Ramon campus to learn more about our Bay Area Part-Time MBA program and how it can help you take the next step to accelerate your career.
During the admissions session, we will explore:
- Collaborative Leadership Program
- Industry Immersions
- MBA IMPACT Strategic Project
- Application Process
As our continuous Campus Ready efforts to limit the spread of COVID-19, please review and adhere to our Campus Ready Bay Area Campus Safety Procedures before the event.
Participants will qualify for an application fee waiver.
Why a UC Davis MBA?
There are countless benefits to earning an MBA. From moving up the career ladder, to gaining the skills you need to switch fields or start your own business, an MBA opens many new professional doors to you.
Our programs are offered at the UC Davis campus, the San Francisco Bay Area—the world’s foremost hub of innovation, and in Sacramento—California’s thriving state capital.