MBAllStars: Unite – Connect – Do
An event hosted by the students of the Bay Area MBA Program
Sunday, November 13, 2016 | 1–6 p.m. | Wente Vineyards, Livermore
The Bay Area MBAllStars will provide a relaxing yet meaningful day of connection, service and inspiration—and a platform to share ideas for a better business world. Our mission is to unite UC Davis MBA students, alumni and faculty in the spirit of doing. MBAllStars is an annual celebration to challenge one another to meet these goals.
UCD = Unite – Connect – Do
Why Unite – Connect – Do? In the spirit of unity, we aim to bring the students, alumni and faculty of all the MBA and MPAc programs together in celebration of those ideals. By establishing and strengthening connections year over year, we will forge a strong foundation for meaningful work. We are all MBAllStars.
Tickets are almost sold out! Reserve your space now and join us.
Purchase tickets via Brown Paper Tickets
6 Reasons to join MBAllStars in 2016:
- Sip, mix and mingle all day with students, faculty and staff of the Bay Area, Sacramento, Davis MBA & MPAc programs.
- Be inspired by keynote speaker, Jim Olson, as he speaks about his experiences with corporate responsibility. Plus, hear from the new GSM Dean Unnava.
- Support Stop Hunger Now, our 2016 non-profit partner. Together, we will provide 10,000 meals for those in need.
- Enjoy the Sangria Challenge, a tasty and fun group product launch and marketing competition.
- Network like an MBAllStar during the reception hour. Wente wines, beer and a variety of appetizers will be served. And don’t forget to check out the silent auction and raffle.
- Leave happy. As a token of our thanks, every guest will receive a complimentary bottle of Wente wine to take home.
The inaugural Bay Area signature event, MBAllStars, will be held Sunday, November 13, 2016, at Wente Vineyard in Livermore. Our focus is on corporate social responsibility and the role businesses play in their communities.
- 1:00–1:45 p.m. – Welcome & Champagne Toast, Opening Remarks: Dean Unnava
- 1:45–2:15 p.m. – Keynote speaker: Jim Olson, Founder and CEO, WestShore Management Group, UC Davis GSM Lecturer
- 2:15–3:15 p.m. – Volunteerism hour: Stop Hunger Now Meal Packing Challenge
- 3:15–3:45 p.m. – Break
- 3:45–4:45 p.m. – Team Sangria Challenge: Product Launch & Marketing Challenge
- 4:45–6:00 p.m. – Reception & Networking Hour – Silent Auction
Sponsorship and Donations
Gifts that sponsor and support our efforts are tax deductible. UC Davis will process your gift as a contribution to the GSM Activity Fund. By using this link to make your contribution, your gift will be automatically earmarked for the MBAllStars.
If you are interested in sponsoring MBAllStars, please view our Corporate Sponsorship Pack.
We thank you for your support of the Bay Area MBA program. If you have any questions, please contact Sara Feinberg. We hope to see you in November at MBAllStars. Go Aggies!
The MBAllStars would like to thank our current sponsors:
- UC Davis Graduate School of Management
- Quiedan Company: Tom Ceccarelli | UC Davis Sacramento MBA, 2000; Juan Batista; Marc Ceccarelli | UC Davis Bay Area MBA Candidate, 2018
- Brian Joubran: Blue Shield of California | UC Davis Bay Area MBA, 2015
- Wente Vineyards
- Alex Crown: UC Davis Bay Area MBA Candidate, 2018
- Matt Low: UC Davis Bay Area MBA Candidate, 2019
- Jim Olson: Founder and CEO, WestShore Management Group | UC Davis GSM Lecturer
- Vickie Sherman: Golden 1 Credit Union, Senior Marketing Manager | UC Davis Sacramento MBA, 2013 | Alumni Association Board of Directors, President
- Roberto Sequeira: Gläce Luxury Ice | Career Development, UC Davis GSM
- Brendan Tierney: UC Davis Bay Area MBA Candidate, 2018
- China Lounge Authentic Sichuan Cuisine
- Blue Shield of California
- Checkers Catering
- Todd Mirell: UC Davis Sacramento MBA, 2008
- Rockridge Food Tour
- Amit Raman: UC Davis Bay Area MBA, 2009
- Eva Zhang: UC Davis Bay Area MBA Program Manager
- Claire’s Massage Walnut Creek
- UC Davis Olive Center