Full-Time-MBA -Culture & Communication Bootcamp
Our Career Development team addresses areas of common concern and anxiety among international students, including: U.S. business culture norms; expectations and culture in a UC Davis MBA class; and team project expectations.
We begin early during orientation with our unique Culture & Communication Bootcamp designed to help international students prepare for success in the program.
Culture & Communications Bootcamp Snapshot
Programs are also offered throughout the year and include workshops, webinars and career development tools:
- Written and language proficiency evaluations
- Bi-weekly communication workshops
- Writing seminars
- Resume & cover letter workshops & webinars
- Mock interviews
- Coffee bar chats
- Individualized instruction through counseling appointments
- Cultural understanding seminars of U.S. behaviors, expectations and business culture
We also partner with UC Davis Services for International Students and Scholars (SISS) to help our international students navigate the process of summer internships and opening the door to hiring after graduation.