Add a new event to your club website / master calendar
So you have a new event? Awesome. Let’s add it to the Calendar…but first do a quick search on the site to see if another club has already added it. If they haven’t, follow the steps below and you’ll be all set.
Step 1: Login & Go to Your Club’s Events Page
Step 2: Find and Click the “Show Content Zones” Button on the Bottom of the Page.
Step 3: Hover Your Mouse Over the “Center Events” Zone in the Center of the Page.
Step 4: Add Your Post
When you Click [+] Events, there will be a few event options to choose from. Select “Events”
Step 5: Edit Your Post
- Title – What the post is about
- Subtitle – Always use this for events. It will make your calendar description on the master calendar way better
- Body – Important: Taking a minute to do this right will make your organization look far more professional and often boost attendance.
- Brief Synopsis of Event (e.g. what will happen, who should attend, and why we’re excited to see them there.) <use: normal style>
- Event Details <use: heading 3 for the heading>
- Event Location <use: heading 5>
- Time & Date <use: normal style>
- Link to RSVP for the event Important! <use: normal style>
- About the Speaker (if there is one) <use: heading 3 for the heading>
- Speaker Bio <use: normal style>