Davis Campus Guide
Find Key Information Here for the Davis Campus
Directions to UC Davis, facility hours, amenities, classrooms, mailboxes and room reservations.
UC Davis, Graduate School of Management
540 Alumni Lane
Davis, CA 95616
Gallagher Hall entry doors are unlocked Monday-Friday 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m., with the exception of holidays and special events.
To park at UC Davis, a permit is required during the week. Weekend parking is free. There are several parking lots. For more information on parking, call (530) 754-8940 or visit the UC Davis TAPS website.
Academic and Student Services
For student issues/concerns, staff are available Mondays-Fridays from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. in Room 2415.
Project & Instructional Resources
For faculty issues/concerns, staff are available Mondays-Fridays from 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. in Room 2209, Otero Faculty Resource Center. On graduate teaching nights, staff is usually available until 7:00 p.m.
To place faculty work requests, email Project & Instructional Resources
- Copier: located in the mailroom, Room 2409 for faculty/staff use only (access card required for entry).
- Refrigerator and microwave located in the Room 2409 for faculty/staff use, student refrigerator and microwave are located in Room 1308 (access card required for entry).
- Printers: located in Room 2309 and in Room 1308 (access card required for entry).
- Classroom Audio/Visual Equipment: All classrooms are equipped with a computer, projector and screen. Wireless networks are available via eduroam. It is always a good idea to check your laptop connection prior to usage to ensure proper connectivity.
- Filtered water dispensers are located on the all floors. Gallagher Hall is an eco-friendly building; please provide your own cup.
Faculty and visiting faculty/lecturers have a mailbox in Room 2409. Visiting faculty will only have a mailbox during the quarter they are teaching. The mailroom is accessible via access card and is only accessible by faculty/staff. See Room 2209 to drop something off for a professor.
Full-Time MBA and MPAc student mailboxes are located in the student lounge, Room 1308. Please note: Cross-registration students only have mailboxes at their home campus.
Facility Maintenance Issues
If you encounter a facility issue in Gallagher Hall, please contact us to request facility maintenance. For immediate issues during normal business hours contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For after-hours facility emergencies, please call (530) 752-1655.
Places to Eat
The Coho pledges to provide guests with a unique and inviting dining experience, focused on fresh, delicious, made-from-scratch menu options prepared and served by students for UC Davis and the community at large.
Silo/Mondavi Food Trucks
Located at the Silo Union and also outside of the Mondavi Center. Food trucks vary per week. Check out the calendar.