Blue Shield Healthcare Innovation and Technology Career Summit
Hosted by Blue Shield of California
Learn from global influencers on how innovation and technology transform businesses across industries.
Also hear from a panel of Blue Shield leaders on their mission to transform a dysfunctional healthcare system to one worthy of family and friends and sustainably affordable.
Featuring keynote speaker:
Andrew Hargadon, Ph.D.
Professor of Technology Management
Charles J. Soderquist Chair in Entrepreneurship
UC Davis, Graduate School of Management
Blue Shield speakers include:
- Todd Walthall, Executive VP, Markets
- Mary O’Hara, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Cecilia Sun, VP, Digital Customer Experience
- Laika Kayani, Director, Health Innovation Technology
- Nicole Brooks, Director of ACO Programs Innovation (moderator)
The panel will be followed by a breakout session, where attendees can network with Blue Shield recruiters, hiring managers, former interns and current employees.
There is no cost to attend.
BLUE SHIELD OF CALIFORNIA HEADQUARTERS
50 Beale St.
San Francisco, CA 94105