Foundations of Technology Series: Corporate Social Responsibility
Stephanie Montaño, General Counsel, CSR [RE]DESIGN Group
About The Speaker
As General Counsel of the [RE]DESIGN Group, Stephanie A. Montaño counsels her team on how to push the boundaries of innovation while navigating the legal landscapes and maintaining socially responsible corporate practices. Additionally, as Executive Director of The Drala Project, Stephanie is driving a mission to empower and support social causes in emerging markets and local communities.
Prior to joining the [RE]DESIGN Group, Stephanie worked on Corporate Social Responsibility projects as a visiting attorney with the Institute for Human Rights and Business and as an Associate with Venable LLP.
With a background ranging from advising social entrepreneurs and tech startups to working with business and human rights NGOs, Stephanie firmly believes in leveraging innovative technology based solutions to promote socially conscience business practices. “
About Foundations of Technology Series
Join MBA students, alumni, prospects and admissions representatives for eight Saturdays of learning and networking around the technology industry. The technology industry forms a vital part of the Northern California economy and these sessions provide an opportunity to deepen your understanding and connections.
Engage with innovative leaders from top companies, deepen your industry and functional knowledge and get an inside track on internship and career paths.
Sessions are on Saturdays from 4:30 to 7:00 p.m. at the GSM Bay Area campus in San Ramon. The dates are April 8, April 15, April 22, April 29, May 6, May 13, May 20 and June 3. Participants may attend all or individual sessions. Light refreshments will be served.
- April 8: Jonathan Avni, Product Manager at Pinterest
Topic: Product Management and Monetization
- April 15: Aaron Naldoza, Head of Sales Development, LinkedIn
Topic: Sales Development
- April 22: Damian McKenna, Director, Advertising Technology at Facebook
Topic: Driving Transformation
- April 29: Evan Benway, Senior Product Manager-Innovation, at Plantronics
Topic: New Product Innovation
- May 6: Stephanie Montaño, General Counsel, CSR [RE]DESIGN Group
Topic: Corporate Social Responsibility
- May 13: Simon Macgibbon, Co-founder & Managing Partner, BCG Digital
Topic: Digital Innovation
- May 20: Adam Massey, Director, Strategic Technology Partnerships at Google
Topic: Technology Partnerships
- June 3: Jordi Monso, Engagement Manager at McKinsey & Company
Topic: Technology Consulting
*subject to change based on availability