Foundations of Technology Series: Digital Innovation
Simon MacGibbon, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, BCG Digital Ventures
About The Speaker
Simon MacGibbon is a co-founder of BCG Digital Ventures. He has spent more than 20 years using technology to improve customer experience, create new digital businesses, and launch new products and services.
MacGibbon has significant recent real-world experience designing and building digital health solutions that help deliver improved outcomes, including strategy, behavior change, user experience design and application development.
Prior to founding BCG Digital Ventures, MacGibbon was the SVP of marketing for a large, multi-channel retailer in the U.S., where he drove a major digital transformation, including data analytics, revamping media and in-store experience, and redesigning the ecommerce channel while bringing it in-house. He was formerly an associate partner at McKinsey & Co. and a leader in the systems integration area at IBM Global Services.
About Foundations of Technology Series
Join MBA students, alumni, prospects and admissions representatives for eight Saturdays of learning and networking around the technology industry. The technology industry forms a vital part of the Northern California economy and these sessions provide an opportunity to deepen your understanding and connections.
Engage with innovative leaders from top companies, deepen your industry and functional knowledge and get an inside track on internship and career paths.
Sessions are on Saturdays from 4:30 to 7:00 p.m. at the GSM Bay Area campus in San Ramon. The dates are April 8, April 15, April 22, April 29, May 6, May 13, May 20 and June 3. Participants may attend all or individual sessions. Light refreshments will be served.
- April 8: Jonathan Avni, Product Manager at Pinterest
Topic: Product Management and Monetization
- April 15: Aaron Naldoza, Head of Sales Development, LinkedIn
Topic: Sales Development
- April 22: Damian McKenna, Director, Advertising Technology at Facebook
Topic: Driving Transformation
- April 29: Evan Benway, Senior Product Manager-Innovation, at Plantronics
Topic: New Product Innovation
- May 6: Stephanie Montaño, General Counsel, CSR [RE]DESIGN Group
Topic: Corporate Social Responsibility
- May 13: Simon MacGibbon, Co-founder & Managing Partner, BCG Digital
Topic: Digital Innovation
- May 20: Adam Massey, Director, Strategic Technology Partnerships at Google
Topic: Technology Partnerships
- June 3: Jordi Monso, Engagement Manager at McKinsey & Company
Topic: Technology Consulting
*subject to change based on availability