Foundations of Technology Series: Driving Transformation
Damian McKenna, Director, Advertising Technology at Facebook
About The Speaker
Damian leads the US eCommerce and Specialty Retail partnerships teams at Facebook, based in their Menlo Park, CA (HQ). Prior to Facebook, Damian spent 7+ years at Google, where he worked on their ad technology business, most recently led their programmatic (ad buying technology) business in the Americas. Over his careers, Damian held leadership roles in product management, marketing and research/measurement leadership at several startup and mid-sized (publicly traded and private) companies in the digital space.
Damian is a New England native living the Bay Area with his wife, Jessica and his 3 children: Isabella (9), Liam (9) and Brianna 4). And, as of this Christmas, “Blue” (their 3-month old puppy). Damian is passionate about family, food, faith, education, tech, public policy and health.”
About Foundations of Technology Series
Join MBA students, alumni, prospects and admissions representatives for eight Saturdays of learning and networking around the technology industry. The technology industry forms a vital part of the Northern California economy and these sessions provide an opportunity to deepen your understanding and connections.
Engage with innovative leaders from top companies, deepen your industry and functional knowledge and get an inside track on internship and career paths.
Sessions are on Saturdays from 4:30 to 7:00 p.m. at the GSM Bay Area campus in San Ramon. The dates are April 8, April 15, April 22, April 29, May 6, May 13, May 20 and June 3. Participants may attend all or individual sessions. Light refreshments will be served.
- April 8: Jonathan Avni, Product Manager at Pinterest
Topic: Product Management and Monetization
- April 15: Aaron Naldoza, Head of Sales Development, LinkedIn
Topic: Sales Development
- April 22: Damian McKenna, Director, Advertising Technology at Facebook
Topic: Driving Transformation
- April 29: Evan Benway, Senior Product Manager-Innovation, at Plantronics
Topic: New Product Innovation
- May 6: Stephanie Montaño, General Counsel, CSR [RE]DESIGN Group
Topic: Corporate Social Responsibility
- May 13: Simon Macgibbon, Co-founder & Managing Partner, BCG Digital
Topic: Digital Innovation
- May 20: Adam Massey, Director, Strategic Technology Partnerships at Google
Topic: Technology Partnerships
- June 3: Jordi Monso, Engagement Manager at McKinsey & Company
Topic: Technology Consulting
*subject to change based on availability