UC Davis Part-Time MBA Ranked in Nation’s Top 9 Percent
Fourth Consecutive Year among U.S News & World Report's Premier Programs
(Davis, CA) — The UC Davis part-time MBA program offered in Sacramento and the San Francisco Bay Area is ranked among the top 9 percent in the U.S., according to U.S. News & World Report’s latest graduate business school rankings.
At No. 29, this is the fourth consecutive year the UC Davis part-time MBA program is among the top AACSB International-accredited part-time MBA programs surveyed. This year, there were 323 part-time MBA programs surveyed.
It is always wonderful to receive national recognition for the high quality of our programs, inspired and innovative students, and the success of our new graduates. To be ranked among the best MBA programs illustrates our commitment to a tight-knit, collaborative community where our students can work closely with each other and our internationally renowned faculty who are among the best in the world for their teaching and research productivity.”
– Dean Ann Huff Stevens
U.S. News & World Report’s part-time MBA program rankings is based on five factors: peer assessment by business school deans and MBA directors; average GMAT score; average undergraduate GPA; work experience; and the percentage of the business school’s fall 2014 MBA enrollment that is part time.
In addition, the School’s other recent accolades include:
- Full-Time MBA program ranked among the top 10 percent in U.S. for the 20th consecutive year by U.S. News & World Report.
- Fastest rising business school in U.S. based on alumni return on investment (Forbes, 2013).
- Top 10 percent MBA programs in the world, and No. 13 worldwide in faculty research productivity (Financial Times, 2014).
- Full-Time MBA gained 10 spots in Poets & Quants ranking; UC Davis named one of the “big winners” in composite of national and international rankings (2014)
- Top 8 percent of accredited MBA programs in the U.S. (The Economist, 2014)
About the UC Davis Graduate School of Management
Dedicated to preparing innovative leaders for global impact, the UC Davis Graduate School of Management is consistently ranked among the premier business schools in the U.S. and internationally. The School’s faculty members are globally renowned for their teaching excellence and pioneering research in advancing management thinking and best practices. With prime locations in Northern California’s economic hubs, the school provides a bold, innovative approach to management education for full-time MBA students and Master of Professional Accountancy students at the UC Davis campus, and part-time MBA students in Sacramento and the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Tim Akin, UC Davis Graduate School of Management, (916) 402-9270, firstname.lastname@example.org