GMAT/GRE Waiver Eligibility
A limited number of waivers are available.
You may be eligible for a GMAT/GRE waiver for our nationally-ranked Part-Time MBA program taught in Sacramento and the Bay Area. Applicants who meet one of the following criteria can apply for a waiver as part of a pilot program for fall 2018 admission:
- Undergraduate degree from a U.S. institution with a cumulative grade point average of 3.2 or higher (or the equivalent if another grading scale is used) in a quantitative area including: business administration, economics, engineering, biological sciences, information and computer science, health sciences, or physical sciences.
- Graduate (masters or doctoral) degree or professional credential such as Certified Public Accountant or Certified Financial Analyst.
- Five or more years of professional work experience after completing undergraduate degree.
- Four or more years of military experience.
To apply for a waiver, submit the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Statement requesting a GMAT/GRE waiver and the basis for the request.
- Copy of current résumé or CV.
- Unofficial copies of all prior academic work, including undergraduate degree, any graduate work, and other coursework.
- Copy of professional credential (if applicable).
- The Admissions Committee will evaluate each request and notify candidates within 2 business days of the decision. The Admissions Committee will review each request to determine if a waiver will be approved.
To learn more, contact your admissions representative.