GMAT/GRE Waiver Eligibility
You may be eligible for a GMAT/GRE waiver for our nationally-ranked Part-Time MBA program taught in Sacramento and the Bay Area. You will be considered for (but not automatically given) a waiver if you meet at least one of the following criteria:
- Undergraduate degree from a U.S. institution with a cumulative grade point average of 3.2 or higher (or the equivalent if another grading scale is used) in a quantitative area including: business administration, economics, engineering, biological sciences, information and computer science, health sciences or physical sciences.
- Graduate (master’s or doctoral) degree or professional credential such as Certified Public Accountant or Certified Financial Analyst.
- Five or more years of professional work experience after completing undergraduate degree.
- Four or more years of military experience.
To apply for a waiver, start your MBA application, then please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Statement requesting a GMAT/GRE waiver and the basis for the request.
- Copy of current résumé or CV.
- Unofficial copies of all prior academic work, including undergraduate degree, any graduate work, and other coursework.
- Copy of professional credential (if applicable).
Before beginning coursework, any student admitted and enrolled with a GMAT/GRE waiver must attend and complete a “Math Camp” in August 2019 offered by the Graduate School of Management.
The University of California requires an undergraduate grade point average of 3.0 or higher for admission to graduate study.
To learn more, contact your admissions representative.