Health Professions MBA Scholarship Program
Preparing UC Davis Health Leaders for the Future
health professions MBA
The Graduate School of Management has partnered with the UC Davis Health to identify and cultivate the next generation of healthcare leaders at UC Davis. We welcome applications from both clinical and administrative professionals to our Sacramento and Bay Area Part-Time MBA Programs.
These top-ranked MBA Programs are designed for working professionals to advance their careers. The healthcare profession needs talented individual like you. Transform your career, reach your leadership potential and help us make UC Davis the university of the 21st century.
MBA Health Care Success Stories
Read about some of our recent MBA alumni in the health care field and discover the transforming effect of a UC Davis MBA on your health care career as it enables you to drive change from the top down.
Director of Medical Affairs, Providence Health & Services
Family Physician and Geriatrician, UC Davis Health
Director of Neurosciences, Kaiser Permanente
- Up to $10,800 per year, $32,400 over 3 years
Eligibility and Selection Criteria
- Full-time career appointment
- Endorsement letter from your UC Davis Health supervisor
- Essay on your current and future contribution to the healthcare profession
- Professional work history, GMAT or GRE score and academic record
- Interview with member of the Admissions Committee
- Scholarship application must be received with admissions application to be considered
- Entering Fall 2018 only
This scholarship program is open to new students ONLY, applying to start the program Fall 2018.
How To Apply for the Health Professions Scholarship
Apply for the scholarship by submitting the materials required below. Submit your essay in the application form on this webpage. If using a letter of endorsement from your current UC Davis Health direct supervisor that is not included in your application, please email the letter to Joel Pulliam.
- In an essay up to 250 words, describe your current and future contribution to the healthcare profession at UC Davis Health.
- A letter of endorsement from your current UC Davis direct manager. (Scholarship Committee will consider the letter of recommendation submitted with your MBA application, if it was from your direct UC Davis manager).
Scholarship applications are due within one week of submitting your admissions application.