Health Professions MBA Scholarship Program
Preparing UC Davis Health leaders for the future
The Graduate School of Management has partnered with the UC Davis Health to identify and cultivate the next generation of healthcare leaders at UC Davis. We welcome applications from both clinical and administrative professionals to our Sacramento and Bay Area Part-Time MBA programs.
These top-ranked MBA programs are designed for working professionals to advance their careers. The healthcare profession needs talented individual like you. Transform your career, reach your leadership potential and help us make UC Davis the university of the 21st century.
This scholarship program is open to new students ONLY, applying to start the program Fall 2019.
- Full-time career appointment
- Endorsement letter from your UCDH supervisor
- Essay on your current and future contribution to the healthcare profession at UCDH
- Professional work history, GMAT or GRE score and academic record
- Interview with member of the Admissions Committee
To apply for the scholarship, please submit the following to Andrea Shaw:
- 1-2-page essay describing the positive impact you have already made on the community here at UC Davis, and how as an employee you would contribute to the richness of the UC Davis MBA learning environment.
- A letter of endorsement from your current UC Davis direct manager. (Scholarship Committee will consider the letter of recommendation submitted with your MBA application, if it was from your direct UC Davis manager).
Selected candidates will receive between $3,000-$12,000 per academic year (for 3 years). The award amounts are the same for either program and are based on demonstrated academic, management and leadership potential.
MBA Health Care Success Stories
Read about some of our recent MBA alumni in the health care field and discover the transforming effect of a UC Davis MBA on your health care career as it enables you to drive change from the top down.