Innovation at the Edge: Focus on Food
Meet UC Davis innovators whose entrepreneurial spirit and collaborations are changing what we eat and how we look at food.
Tuesday, September 20, 5:30 - 8:30 p.m.
SYPartners, 475 Brannan Street, San Francisco, CA
How is the entrepreneurship ecosystem at UC Davis creating new opportunities for agriculture, food, foodies and beyond? Join us for an evening of networking, tasting and innovation.
Enjoy complimentary beverages and hors d’oeuvres as you visit tables highlighting UC Davis food entrepreneurs and researchers.
Panel Discussion: The Food Innovation Network
Moderated by Cleveland Justis. Panelists include:
- Jaleh Daie, Managing Partner, Aurora Equity
- David Mills, Professor of Food Science & Technology, UC Davis
- Julie Morris, Director of Technology Innovation, World Food Center
- Harold Schmitz, Chief Science Officer, Mars, Inc.
- Marcus Seiden, Founding Partner, JARDESCA California Aperitiva
There is no charge to attend this event. RSVP now as we expect to reach capacity.
With support from