Keith Weissglass MBA 12
Dean’s Scholar / Product Marketing & Communications, Arsenal
My UC Davis MBA is one of the best investments I’ve ever made. I learned new ways to create positive change in the world, and gained the tools to do it. If you are self-motivated and want to make an impact, you’ll find the mentors, values and opportunities you need.
Brand Marketing Intern, Blue Shield of California
Student Leadership and Experience
- Finalist, 2012 Hult Global Case Challenge
- Semi-finalist, 2012 Big Bang! Business Plan Competition
- President, Community Consulting Group
- Director of Marketing, Davis Net Impact
Field Representative, Office of Senator Joe Simitian, California State Senate, Palo Alto, Calif.
B.A., Psychology, Haverford College, Haverford, Penn.
- Passion: developing new business models that use technology to address critical global issues.
- Worked on six political campaigns across the U.S.
- Made documentary film in Cuba.
- Hobbies: wildlife photography, bicycling, snorkeling/SCUBA.
- Member, Beta Gamma Sigma.