Sexual Violence Prevention and Education Training Workshop
The State of California and the UC Office of the President (UCOP) is requiring all entering students for fall 2014 and later to attend a workshop on Sexual Violence Prevention and Education Training.
- Students who do not complete this training by October 24, 2016 will not be allowed to register for winter 2017. More information here.
- The GSM has no authority to allow students who have not met this requirement to register for winter 2017.
Session Dates and Times
UC Davis Webinar Sessions
- October 12 @ 6:30-8:00 p.m. Click here to pre-register for the webinar (pre-registration is required)
- October 24 @ 6:30-8:00 p.m. Click here to pre-register for the webinar (pre-registration is required).
UC Davis Main Campus (Pre-registration Not Required)
Wednesday, September 14 @ 5:00 – 6:30 p.m. in Rock Hall
Tuesday, September 20 @ 10:00 – 11:30 a.m. in Giedt Hall 1001
Thursday, September 22 @ 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. in Memorial Union II (MU II)
Monday, October 3 @ 10:00 – 11:30 a.m. in Memorial Union II (MU II)
Friday, October 14 @ 2:00 – 3:30 p.m. in Student Community Center (SCC) Multi-Purpose Room
Monday, October 17 @ 4:00 – 5:30 p.m. in Memorial Union II (MU II)
- Bring your UC Davis student ID card
- Students who arrive more than 10 minutes after the start of a session will not be allowed entry and will have to attend a future session
- Students who leave a session early will not be given credit for attending
If you have any questions, contact your Program Manager.