Adarsh (Adi) Shyamsundar, Entering Class of 2014
Micron Technology, Inc.
- 2010 – Present: Engineering Manager, Micron Technology, Inc.
- 2008-2010: Test Team lead, Product Engineering, Numonyx B.V
- 2002-2008: Senior Product Engineer, Intel Corporation
Student Leadership and Experience:
- UC Davis Sacramento MBA Ambassador
- Member of Metro EDGE
- M.S., Electrical Engineering, Arizona State University
- Love to travel, trekking on the Himalayas to floating in the Dead Sea, got many checked off my list.
- Enjoys staying active in technology and business — was one of LinkedIn’s first 100,000 members (member number 80434 in fact!) and daily dealings with nanometer friends (Flash Memory cells).
- Loves Reading, Rock music, various cuisines (comes with the travel) and wine.
- Go 49ers!
How has/will this degree help you in your career?
“As a current leader I expect to enrich myself by getting accepted into the Leadership Fellows Program that the UC Davis Graduate School of Management offers. The other big element is – being able to get a core understanding on business topics, while studying in an environment where there is a feeling of community and the teachers provide great attention to imparting the latest knowledge that has practical and immediate value”.