Alyssa Marks MBA 13
UC Davis Graduate School of Management
- UC Davis – Assistant Director, Academic Operations and Planning (September 2013 – present)
- UC Davis – Analyst, Academic Operations and Planning (May 2013 – September 2013)
- UC Davis – Dean’s Office Analyst (February 2011 – May 2013)
- Premier Power Renewable Energy, Inc., Accounting Clerk (June 2008 – June 2010)
Shortly after beginning the MBA program, I was promoted because my supervisor recognized the impact my degree was making on my performance.
Student Leadership and Experience:
- UC Davis Sacramento MBA Core Ambassador
- Dean’s Student Advisory Council (DSAC), Member
- Global Shapers – Sacramento Hub, Member
- MetroEDGE Member
Previous degree and university attended:
- B.S. Managerial Economics, UC Davis, 2012
- Loves skydiving and plans to become solo certified some day!
- Competitive snowboard racer in high school.
- Enjoys hiking, running, photography and playing fetch with her dog, Mia!
The faculty, students and staff at the GSM have made this a truly incredible experience! Everyone is so supportive and I continue to make valuable connections with each person that I meet.