Student Leadership and Experience
- International Student Co-Lead, UC Davis MBA Ambassador
- Women in Leadership Club Member
- Challenge 4 Charity Club Member
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation Association Member
- BA International Relations, Universidade de São Paulo
- MSc Economics of Science and Innovation, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics
Previous Work Experience
- Finance Manager, Mars Inc.
- Finance Manager, Procter & Gamble
Welcoming. This is the word that best defines UC Davis GSM to me. Staff is competent, warm and approachable. They go the extra mile to help you accomplish your goals, answering e-mails late at night and even on Sundays. Faculty is exceptional and encourage questions and discussions. The campus has beautiful open common areas. You can interact with students from many different careers. The class itself is diverse, respectful and supportive. Everyone makes the effort to make students feel welcome and at home, even if home is thousands of miles away. We are truly all in this together.
- I have lived in four different countries
- I love pets, food, wine, beer, books, video games and innovation
Company Name: Driscoll’s
Position: Financial Reporting and Analysis Intern
Location: Santa Cruz, CA