Andriy Mysyk MBA 12
Bay Area MBA Alumnus
The UC Davis Graduate School of Management has given me an unprecedented opportunity to work with highly motivated individuals. In my first year, I worked on more than a dozen projects that ranged from ad hoc class exercises to the seven-month Big Bang! Business Plan Competition.
- Big Bang! Business Plan Competition finalist; team won kudos—and cash—for a business model for a parcel shipment pick-up service through a network of self-service kiosks.
- With two classmates, built a course- rating website that collected almost 300 reviews from Bay Area Working Professional MBA students in first week (August 2011).
B.S., Business Administration, University of Alabama
- Unexpected bonus of UC Davis MBA program: “Learning how to create a participatory environment where people are not afraid to voice their ideas.”
- Global citizen: Speaks English and Russian; has travelled to the U.K., the Netherlands, the Ukraine, China and Argentina in past year.
- Holds Certified Supply Chain Professional designation from the Association for Operations Management.
- Mountain biking enthusiast; frequently seen on single tracks in Marin County.