Chris Darbyshire MBA 15
Customer Sales Analyst, Intel
Student Leadership and Experience
- UC Davis MBA Ambassador
- Member, Associated Students of Management
- Member, Davis Student Veterans Organization
- B.A., Radio and Television, San Francisco State University
Previous Work Experience
- Military Information Support Operations Sergeant, US Army
“As a veteran recently discharged from active duty, I am excited to be back in the classroom. The UC Davis MBA Program is helping me achieve my goal of translating my military experience into leadership in the private sector. I am being challenged with new subjects that will set me up for excellence in business, and also refining the skills I picked up during my service. I am absolutely confident that UC Davis is giving me all I need to shine as a leader in today’s business environment.”
- Likes running, yoga, billiards, baseball, and traveling.
- Has been to 30 of the 50 states, and hopes to see them all!
Company Name: Mars, Inc.
Position: MBA Student Fellow
Location: Davis, CA
Fun fact: My team worked with Mars, Inc., to set the stage for a proactive food safety culture in the food industry. The internship let all of us apply what we had learned so far in school, and gave us insight into high-level strategic planning, not to mention a tour of Mars’ pet food productions facility in Nevada. Working with Mars was a great experience, and we’re excited to see what will happen in the future!