Bay Area Part-Time MBA Student
“Once an Aggie, always an Aggie.”
- QC analyst at Genentech.
- QC Analyst II at AstraZeneca.
- Senior Consultant at Treximo.
STUDENT LEADERSHIP AND EXPERIENCE
- GSM Student Association student leader.
- Bay Area MBA Dean’s Student Advisory Council (DSAC) leader.
- Student Ambassador, Bay Area Part-Time MBA program.
degrees and universities attended
- B.S. Biochemistry and Molecular biology from UC Davis
- Connie Xu is interested in general management and business strategy. In addition to her role on the Bay Area MBA Ambassador, she also serves as a Bay Area MBA Dean’s Student Advisory Council (DSAC) leader.
- Upon completing her undergraduate degree in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Connie began her career as a chemist in multiple global pharmaceutical companies.
- While in business school, Connie made the transition to management consulting. She currently works as a project management consultant for life science clients.
- In her spare time, Connie enjoys adventuring and spending time with her friends.