Professional Leadership and Related Activities
- Accounting Services Intern, Gilbert Associates Inc.
- Cash Management Associate, Harborside Health Center
Student Leadership and Activities
- TA for Fundamentals of Accounting
- Member of the Associate Students of Management
- Member of the Graduate Accounting Club
- BA in Communications and German, UC Davis
- Lived in Switzerland
- Vipassana mediator
- Climbed over 1,200 steep steps to visit the Tiger Cave Temple in Thailand
- Owner of the best boxer-pitt mix puppy in the world, named Burger
From the arboretum to the Graduate School of Management, UC Davis offers more than a top notch education, it has heart and soul. With wonderful walking paths and exceptional resources to succeed, it was an easy decision going to UC Davis. As an undergraduate, I loved walking through the peaceful arboretum and studying with friends at the library. As a grad student, it’s the same except now I enjoy the state-of-the-art GSM building. I can’t say enough about the awesomeness of this university!