Elizabeth Ku MPAc 13
- Auditor | Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco – San Francisco, Calif.
- CPA, Senior Associate | Gilbert Associates Inc. - Sacramento, Calif.
“The MPAc program, beyond ensuring a strong technical accounting knowledge and satisfying the educational requirements to sit for the CPA exam, emphasizes problem solving, ethical awareness and group collaboration—all essential to securing and thriving in my ideal role in either the government or not-for-profit accounting sector.”
- B.A., Economics and Asian Studies, Cornell University - Ithaca, N.Y.
- Secured tens of thousands of grant dollars for Discovery Museum
- Team-oriented; highly self-directed
- Undergraduate senior thesis: “Online Book Previewing: Revenue and Copyright Implications”
- Former flautist, Cornell University Wind Symphony
- Studied in Hong Kong; speaks beginner Mandarin
- Passionate about: museums, libraries, bookstores, outreach to senior citizens